HMNC Brain Health is defining the future of depression and anxiety therapy: we are developing innovative personalized therapies with the goal of shortening treatment duration, improving therapy outcomes, and reducing the risk of relapse.
Core activities of our company are preclinical and especially clinical development and commercialization of innovative drugs for depression and anxiety disorders, as well as laboratory tests that help to better target antidepressants on the market.
Strengthen our team with immediate effect with your commitment as
Medical Director (m/w/d)
- To work together with the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) and the Clinical Project Teams (CPTs) to develop the strategic plans for the clinical development programs
- To provide the medical oversight of the clinical studies conducted by HMNC Brain Health, working in close collaboration with all functions within the CPTs, and with Contract Research Organizations (CROs) and other external parties
- To be responsible for tactical, day-to-day decisions in the clinical development programs
- To be responsible for the ongoing safety evaluation of the clinical development programs in close collaboration with the CMO
- To work together with the CMO and the CPTs to evaluate and interpret the outcomes of the clinical development programs
- To work together with the CMO and the CPTs to prepare for regulatory and market access interactions (submissions, meetings etc.), scientific presentations (publications, posters etc.) and to provide medical scientific input for business activities
Requirements / Professional Expertise:
- Ideal Background: MD with specialization as Psychiatrist (board certified or the equivalent) with >5 years of clinical drug development experience in neuroscience in a pharmaceutical company. PhD degree an advantage, but not necessary
- Minimal Background: MD with >2 years of clinical drug development experience in psychiatry in a pharmaceutical company or in an academic setting, or a person with other life science degree (PhD, Pharmacist etc.) with extensive (>10 years) clinical drug development experience in psychiatry in a pharmaceutical company. PhD degree an advantage, but not necessary
- Title to be determined based on background
You can expect a pleasant working atmosphere in a young, motivated team with flat hierarchies. We offer you an interesting job with exciting tasks in a fast-growing life science start-up in the up-andcoming district "Parkstadt Schwabing".
Have we awakened your interest? Send your complete application documents directly by e-mail to jobs[at]hmnc-brainhealth[dot]com, quoting the identification number ASSMD-22.
We look forward to meeting you!
HMNC Holding GmbH