HMNC Brain Health defines the future of depression and anxiety therapy: We develop innovative personalized therapies with the aim of shortening the duration of treatment, improving therapy outcomes and reducing the risk of relapse. The core activities of our company are the preclinical and clinical development and commercialization of innovative drugs for depression and anxiety disorders as well as laboratory tests that help to better target antidepressants on the market.
Strengthen our team at the Munich location with immediate effect with your commitment as
Intern, Market Intelligence (m/w/d)
- Gain insights into competitor landscape, specifically within the depression space, both from internal and external sources
- Review developmental pipelines and clinical development programs
- Attend and report online quarterly earnings reports
- Update team on competitive offerings, financials, pricing and marketing positioning
- Analyze and present results from the market research activities, both oral and written
- Identify key industry relevant conferences
- Ongoing PhD studies in the life sciences or ongoing MBA studies, with the graduation date no later than January 2025
- Master’s degree in life sciences
- Ability to summarize and present key information succinctly yet completely, both written and oral
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Analytical skills, abstraction skills, strategic mindset, and a natural curiosity
- Independent working style
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment
- Willingness to spend at least one day a week at the office in Munich
- Fluent in English
You can expect a pleasant working atmosphere in a young, motivated team with flat hierarchies. We offer you an interesting job with exciting tasks in a fast-growing life science start-up in the up-and-coming district "Parkstadt Schwabing".
Have we awakened your interest? Send your complete application documents directly by e-mail to jobs[at]hmnc-brainhealth[dot]com.
We look forward to seeing you!
HMNC Holding GmbH